Leadership and Environmental Education Trainee
|Type of Business:||Leadership and Environmental Education Trainee - Click to Apply|
|Type of Position Needed:||Leadership and Environmental Education Trainee|
|Requested Start Date:||Jan and May|
|Requested Duration:||13 months|
|Type of payment:||$100 per week|
|Is Housing Provided?||yes|
|Job Position Details:||
Training of new classes of 6 - 18 year-old in camp environment. Including traditional camp activities such as archery, swimming and camp-fire.
Housing is provided for free and shared with other participants. Three meals per day are provided.
The program will be held in Hawaii.
You can also check the "Internship training USA" programme description. This will answer most of your general questions and explain the application process.
- University student majoring in a related field or graduated within the last year OR
- Graduated from a University located outside the US and at least one year experience OR
- five years of experience in a related field all obtained outside the United States AND
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Be able to show proof of a clean criminal background
- between ages of 20 and 32
- J1 visa
- strong swimming skills
- not afraid of heights
- ability to drive